POSTED BY on 9:57 PM under
.
So I've recently become a fan of Owl City. It's a newer sound and it's not standard Catholic fare, so you may or may not be a fan. In any case, Adam, the man behind Owl City, recently said the following on his blog:

I was up late last night and decided to record a “cover song” of sorts.

Not for anything special, just for fun.

I’m twenty four years old, yet something about this song makes me bawl like a baby. The way the melodies and lyrics swirl together is so poignant and beautiful. If I were to count on one hand, the number of songs that have ever deeply moved me, this one would take the cake. Last night I probably spent more time actually crying at the piano than I did recording it. Such are the secret confessions of a shy boy from Minnesota.


I dig it. Figured you might, too. You can listen to it at this source. At the very least, it's nice to see someone who's Facebook posts get 2k+ "likes" in 20 minutes make something like this.

You can download the track here.
11 comments so far:
    Anonymous January 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM , said...

    Great technology post, thanks. I found that audio installations were easier than I thought!

     
    John November 30, 2011 at 3:32 AM , said...

    Thanks for the great article. I needed help with getting together my smart homes technology and I found many great resources on the web.

     
    Brian December 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM , said...

    If you live in the area and needtop dentists then this is where you’ve got to go.

     
    Tony Raz December 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM , said...

    If you live in the socal area you should consider getting help for heroin addiction with care and compassion.

     
    Dallas January 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM , said...

    Thanks for the great article. I needed help with getting together my iphone home automation and I found many great resources on the web.

     
    Joan Brown February 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM , said...

    I was facing addiction and wanted to go to a teen rehab. These guys are the best and the really know how to help a person grow.

     
    Tina February 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM , said...

    If you live in the area and needtop dentists then this is where you’ve got to go.

     
    Brian March 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM , said...

    If you’re interested in using Microsoft crm software for your business then this company can really help you out. They have the knowledge and know how to make your business grow.

     
    Brian June 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM , said...

    Thanks for the post. Technology can be hard to utilize but, if you need to find smart home technology then help is out there.

     
    brian7 July 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM , said...

    Thanks for the great article. I needed help with getting together my home automation vendors and I found many great resources on the web.

     
    Dallas September 25, 2012 at 2:21 AM , said...

    When I needed to work with a company that was a Microsoft dynamics training. Then I knew that I had found software company that means business.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com