POSTED BY on 9:10 PM under
I wanted to let you folks know my wife and I are currently developing CatholicBaby v3.0. Any and all prayers are welcome/appreciated. I put a baby-tracker widget on the left sidebar with the relevant info.

6 comments so far:
    Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 5:42 AM , said...

    Many congratulations.
    My wife is currently 8 weeks pregnant. You and yours are in our prayers.

    My wife's new blog
    http://mummyslittleangels.blogspot.com/

     
    dee.B November 17, 2008 at 10:24 AM , said...

    OMG! Congratulations to the both of you !! :DDDD

    more Catholic babies to rebuild the Kingdom of God !! lolz

    with much prayers! :)

    -dm

     
    Banshee November 18, 2008 at 7:45 AM , said...

    Congratulations to all three of you!

     
    Keith November 18, 2008 at 5:57 PM , said...

    Congrats!

     
    Schütz November 21, 2008 at 4:26 AM , said...

    Congratulations! I wondered why there was a bit of a quiet period there back a few weeks ago. You guys were BUSY...

    (I wonder if blogging is against the Catholic faith because it counts as an artificial birth control...?)

     
    The Ironic Catholic November 21, 2008 at 9:57 PM , said...

    Congrats!!!

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com