POSTED BY on 9:27 PM under
Got another e-mail. This one isn't the kind I normally post, but I figured this was probably the best audience:
My name is Fr. John Pasquini, the author of more than a dozen Catholic books. I have worked with Fr. Fessio in the past and Ave Maria University. I am currently the Pastor of St. John of the Cross Catholic Church in Vero Beach, Florida. I have attached the text of a book that was published in 2007 by S of C publications, with an introduction from His Eminence Paul Cardinal Poupard, President of the Pontifical Council for Culture. The work is an apologetics work, the best you will ever find. I own the copyright and give you complete freedom to use it for your site.
So...here it is:


But as if one wasn't enough...here's another! This one from Godwin Adadzie Delali GADEL from the Republic of Ghana in West Africa!

2 comments so far:
    dee.B November 7, 2008 at 5:59 AM , said...

    i must say - that was a really striking image of the Holy Face (on the page banner), man! i saved it! :D tnx!

     
    Anonymous November 8, 2008 at 12:55 PM , said...

    I lurk here a lot and LOVE this site.
    I have awarded you. I don;t think I've ever seen you get an award for all the work you do here.
    So, just to let you know. You are appreciated.
    God bless

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com