POSTED BY on 8:59 AM under ,
WARNING: Some of the videos linked in this post contain offensive language.

This the point of this post is to link to the funniest YouTube video I've seen since JibJab first did their thing. It's especially relevant given the pending release of Expelled, the new Ben Stein movie about Darwinists and their control of academia -- not that I necessarily disagree with evolution (I don't), but their totalitarian thought control is antithetical to the "academic freedom" that has foisted the Vagina Monologues and Gay Rights rallies on Catholic campuses nationwide.

In any case, below I'm posting two videos. The first is the trailer for Ben Stein's movie Expelled - if you haven't seen the trailer, give it a watch. The second video is a hysterical JibJab-ish take on the New Athiests (or "Brights" as they laughably call themselves), including Daniel Dennett, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and others, as well as their prophet Charles Darwin. If you don't know who they are, you might click on the "Atheism" tab at the bottom of this post -- I've linked to all the debates of theirs I can find.

In any case, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did...

GET EXPELLED!



BEWARE THE BELIEVERS



*HT to Karen at Some Have Hats
2 comments so far:
    Benjamin Franklin April 10, 2008 at 11:18 AM , said...

    Karen-

    Love the Dawkins video, hate the Ben Stein movie, it's loaded with lies. Read the reviews at www.expelledexposed.com

     
    Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 8:18 PM , said...

    Very, very funny. Funny and good natured. Made my day! Thanks for posting.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com