POSTED BY on 5:17 AM under ,
Again: I don't know what it is about young priests. They're just so...orthodox! None of that hippy-dippy I'm-OK-you're-OK stuff. The truth is, we're not OK. If we were, we wouldn't need Christ. The centrality of Christ in the Christian life seems to be reflected in everything these young priests do, and I'm more and more grateful to God every day for blessing us so richly.

The Life and Writings of St. Paul

The Life and Writings of St. Paul - Introduction to Life of St. Paul, the Hellanistic World, and the History of the New Testament - Meeting 1

The Life and Writings of St. Paul - 1 & 2 Thessalonians - Living in Hope - Meeting 2

The Life and Writings of St. Paul - Galatians - Letting God be in Control - Meeting 5

The Life and Writings of St. Paul - Romans - Living by Faith - Meeting 6

The Life and Writings of St. Paul - Ephesians - The Christian Life as a Response to God's Love - Meeting 7

The Life and Writings of St. Paul - Philippians - The Christian as a Servant of Others - Meeting 8

3 comments so far:
    FinishtheRace August 13, 2008 at 12:45 PM , said...

    I enjoyed his first presentation on St. Paul although like most dads I am doing something else while listening. I was a bit concerned about his later dating of some of the Scripture writings, most especially 2nd Peter in the 120's AD? I checked my Navarre Commentary who puts 2nd Peter around 64 or 67AD or if written pseudonymously around 80-90AD.

     
    Ora et Labora April 6, 2009 at 6:12 PM , said...

    Meeting number two is incomplete. Is it supposed to be like that? Also, where are meetings 3 and 4?

     
    Marco da Vinha June 8, 2009 at 7:05 AM , said...

    Found the "missing" files. Now all I have to do is figure out how I conflated Fr. Hudgins with Fr. Riccardo... -_-

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com