POSTED BY on 12:23 AM under ,
Father Hudgins Biography

I am 37 years old, and the middle child of three. My older brother David is also a priest in Lansing, MI, and my younger sister Nancy is a social worker for Catholic Charities in Arlington. My father died when I was only 3 years old, and my mother raised all three children alone. In June, 2002, my mother married again, at a wedding mass celebrated by my brother and myself.

I was born just outside St. Louis, MO, but was raised in Billings, MT. I moved to Arlington just before my 10th birthday. I attended St. Agnes School, O’Connell High School, Dartmouth College, and St. Charles Borromeo Seminary.

I was ordained by Bishop Thomas Welsh on May 16, 1998 at the Cathedral of St. Thomas More in Arlington. I have served as parochial vicar at Queen of Apostles in Alexandria (1998-2002), All Saints in Manassas (2002-2006), St. Luke in McLean (2006-2007) and currently serve as Chaplain at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington.

The Ancient World of Christ

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 1

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 2

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 3

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 4

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 5

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 6

The Ancient World of Christ: The Life of Jesus as recorded in the four Gospels - Meeting 7

0 comments so far:

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com