POSTED BY on 10:27 AM under ,

The MIR (meaning 'peace' in Croatian) Rosary is recorded in Maltese and is led by Fr Hayden together with Andre’ and Doreen Vassallo Grant. Mary Micallef joins in with the singing and her husband Noel accompanies the Rosary with background music. Noel and Mary lead the worship team during the MIR meetings.

MIR Rosary is recorded in such a manner that every decade of the Rosary stands on its own in mp3 format. In the same manner one will find the introduction to the Rosary, the Hail Holy Queen together with the prayer for the Pope and the Holy Souls. In mp3 format one can also find the Litany of Our Lady.

3 comments so far:
    lucky March 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM , said...

    Wielkie Dzieki, właśnie szukałem informacji o Różańcu Maltańskim, widać stronka się przydaje. Pozdrawiam gorąco.
    Z Bogiem ! :)

     
    Anonymous December 13, 2010 at 7:36 PM , said...

    Tonight I decided to turn back to my creator and feeling ashamed for having stayed away from God for many years I decided to pave my way to show my shame by saying the Holy Rosary in Maltese. I just finished now but will definatly make it part of my life every day from today onwards cos what and how I feel now....no words can explain. God forgive me and thank you for being there for me all these years.

     
    maryann March 30, 2012 at 4:53 AM , said...

    would like to buy the cd of the rosary in Maltese can you please tell me how to buy it Thanks
    bloggy@westnet.com.au Maryann

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com