POSTED BY on 2:28 AM under , ,
Here's a perennial favorite - Dr. Scott Hahn. He did a series of programs with Mike Aquilina on EWTN (which are all available on the EWTN Archives, but in that silly RealAudio format) discussing his various books. These are the MP3s of one of those shows - The Lamb's Supper. This book was one of the first I read when I started getting serious about my faith -- after Karl Keating's Catholicism and Fundamentalism (an outstanding introduction to Biblical Apologetics, BTW). If you don't know much about the mass, or feel like you "just don't get anything out of it," you should give these a try.

ls01.mp3
ls02.mp3
ls03.mp3
ls04.mp3
ls05.mp3
ls06.mp3
ls07.mp3
ls08.mp3
ls09.mp3
ls10.mp3
ls11.mp3
ls12.mp3
ls13.mp3
6 comments so far:
    Karlton August 28, 2007 at 7:27 AM , said...

    Wow - this is fantastic. I've already listened to the first four. Dr. Scott Hahn really makes things clear.

     
    Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 11:12 PM , said...

    I got lucky to get a chance to listen to all of these mp3's from a friend's collection of catholic information. It really helped me understand more about the truth, and begin taking conversion classes. A great way to open someones heart.

     
    Julie Turner March 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM , said...

    Thank you!!! I listened to these a few years ago, and I recently wanted to refer a friend to them, but they are off the ewtn site. Lifesaver! :)

     
    Anonymous August 21, 2010 at 2:32 AM , said...

    i have read and favorited scott hanh's books but this is my first time hearing his voice..hthanks so much..

     
    Anonymous June 13, 2011 at 11:26 AM , said...

    I can't get the links to load. Any ideas?

     
    Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 3:07 PM , said...

    Thank you for sharing this precious gift, your time and talents.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com