POSTED BY on 9:30 AM under ,
Angele Dei Angel of God Download
Ave Maria Hail Mary Download
Confiteor I Confess Download
Credo Nicene Creed Download
O Mi Jesu Fatima Prayer Download
Gloria Patri Glory Be Download
Laudes Divinae Divine Praises Download
Magnificat Magnificat Download
Pater Noster Our Father Download
Quicumque Athanasian Creed Download
Salve Regina Hail Holy Queen Download
Sancte Michael Prayer to St.Michael Download
Te Deum We Praise Thee God Download
Mysteria Gloriosa

Glorious Mysteries

Download
Gloria Glory To God Download
Memorare Memorare Download
Symbolum Apostolorum Apostles Creed Download
Actus Contritionis Act of Contrition Download

Litany of the Saints
Download
18 comments so far:
    Anonymous August 9, 2007 at 2:40 AM , said...

    Thank you a lot!

     
    Anonymous January 15, 2008 at 11:30 AM , said...

    Thank you for this site and Thanks God for everything and God bless you all..

     
    Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 4:04 PM , said...

    Thank You for giving me an audio on the Latin St Michael,Its much Easier to learn by listening.
    Thank You form the heartland of USA.
    God Bless

     
    Jeremy July 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM , said...

    Thank you so much!!! I really want to learn how to pray the rosary in latin.

     
    mrwawa May 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM , said...

    thanks for this site. but i really hope you provide the latin text of the prayers so that i can say along. the link you provide don't open. please.

     
    garnet July 31, 2010 at 12:06 AM , said...

    This is a wonderful site. I come from a long line of non-practicing cradle Catholics. I intend to change that with my children. I feel that the Ecclesiastic Latin prayers will provide a deeper grasp of invocation while expressing a rich cultural identity.

     
    Anonymous December 21, 2010 at 1:50 AM , said...

    I would love to download these prayers but I'm concerned about downloading a virus too. Is this
    site safe?

     
    Catholic Audio December 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM , said...

    I'm pretty sure these are safe, yes. :0)

     
    stephen January 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM , said...

    May GOD ALMIGHTY bless this site.AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    Anonymous May 27, 2012 at 1:25 AM , said...

    Ad maiorem Dei Gloriam!



    Ut In Omnibus Dei Glorificetur Deus1

     
    MLeonPro September 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM , said...

    HEY I think the site is great! I am reading you from Brazil! Let me know if I can help with anything, this is very important. All the best and God bless you.

    Mariana

     
    Anonymous June 26, 2013 at 6:03 AM , said...

    This Is a Great Site.

    Could you add the Benedictus?

    God Bless You!
    Karen

     
    Anonymous June 26, 2013 at 6:35 AM , said...

    This is a Great Site.

    Could you add the Divine Office Invitatory Psalm

    God Bless You
    Karen

     
    Anonymous September 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM , said...

    Hi. This is great job. I thank God for this site.
    I have been searching for something like this for long. Could you please add the other mysteries of the Holy Rosary (i.e. Joyful, Sorrowful and Luminous mysteries)? I will be happy to get them.
    Thanks.
    Mathias.

     
    Jewel July 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM , said...

    Uggh! You used the computer to make this? You couldn't have done this yourselves? I guess I'll have to do this myself.

     
    Anonymous February 17, 2016 at 12:41 PM , said...

    Very neat site. Whenever I grouse about technology with my grandchildren, this site will remind me that there are wonderful things available in addition to games & gossip.
    Than you.
    Viva Christo Rey

     
    Unknown February 11, 2017 at 5:44 AM , said...

    Wonderful! Thank you. It's helpful to have the prayers enunciated without music or being sung!

     
    Poormanphysics March 18, 2019 at 12:12 PM , said...

    It seemed these links are dead? I just couldn't make any success in downloading these wonderful prayer in Latin. Are there any other links to these?

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com