POSTED BY on 2:11 PM under , , ,



I have no idea who this would be useful for, but if you're that person here is the New Testament read in Latin, Greek and Hebrew:
[DIR] greek/                  28-May-2007 19:46 
[DIR] hebrew/ 13-Jul-2006 09:58
[DIR] latin/ 23-Jun-2007 13:35


Bonus:

Here's the Hebrew Old Testament, Chapter by Chapter.


2 comments so far:
    Anonymous February 22, 2008 at 12:16 PM , said...

    Thanks a lot for these files I've been searching the net for files like these. In my spare time I like to learn the Hebrew and Greek and these materials would be a lot of help for me. Thanks again,
    GADEL from Ghana.
    www.amen.co.nr

    PS. Phil Vaz is a friend of mine.

     
    Anonymous June 30, 2011 at 4:01 PM , said...

    The excellent chapter-by-chapter readings are by Abraham Shmuelov, who converted to Catholicism and became a priest! I believe he made the recordings after he was ordained.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com