POSTED BY on 1:07 PM under ,
Ok, so these may not be the most Catholic of links, but darn it -- I really like The New Atlantis. It's a journal of Science and Technology, and it almost always has very orthodox takes on bioethics and general policy issues. (I've also seen an article or two fisking bad Catholic writers from Commonweal -- something which always makes me smile.) In any case, I stumbled upon some MP3 versions of articles they've published and I felt the sudden need to share. I haven't read or listened to these articles, but I'm fairly confident that they'll be good. Please comment if you decide to give one a listen!

Science and Self Government (MP3)

The Right Plan (MP3)

The Virtual Astronaut (MP3)

The Image Culture (MP3)
0 comments so far:

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com