POSTED BY on 10:05 PM under
I've posted about it before, but this Bible study is so good I think it deserves a second go. You'll hear things here that you won't hear in any of the other talks on my site -- believe me, I've listened! In any case, Carson Weber, the Catholic layman who gave these talks (and freelance web designer - you know your parish website needs it give him a call!) wrote in and gave me some updated links. If you've been pining for a Catholic Bible study, here's your chance!

9 comments so far:
    Steph August 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM , said...

    I can't believe I found this! I didn't know it existed! I started this book recently, and just finished chapter three this morning. Great timing :)

     
    Unknown September 5, 2010 at 7:33 AM , said...

    Thanks for sharing with us. Catholic Art

     
    Lee Cunningham August 13, 2011 at 4:50 PM , said...

    Any chance I could get these as an mp3 download so that I can listen to them on my ipod?

     
    Anonymous October 16, 2011 at 1:48 PM , said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
     
    Leo White January 11, 2012 at 12:08 PM , said...

    Carons Weber is a great teacher: methodical; insightful and with a sense of humor.

     
    Kevin February 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM , said...

    Much thanks for making this available. This is a great way to brief oneself in preparation for Holy Scripture. Also great to just relive basics in Catholicism. Wonderful.

     
    Unborn Human RIghts February 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM , said...

    Thank you! I am sure I will love it as much as you do.

     
    Vertias Podcast December 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM , said...

    Not for me. Pop/rock opening to a Bible study? The presenter uses the rock band Weezer to make a point in the second talk. And each talk is recorded live and the presenter has some of the audience members ask questions or read text that the microphone doesn't pick up. That makes it very difficult for one who is looking for a serious Bible study.

     
    Anonymous January 17, 2014 at 5:49 PM , said...

    The perceived flaws in these presentations (inaudible questions etc) are far far far far far far far outweighed by the the vast content of the lectures. This series is one of the best for covering the big picture of Scripture as well as providing some detail of the sometimes "hidden" connections betwixt OT and NT. I've listened to the whole series 5 times now, on my commute to work (45 minutes each way). I get something new out of it each time and my appreciation of Scripture grows each time. A must-hear for any student of Scripture!

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com