POSTED BY on 9:36 PM under

Here's the EWTN series by the author of the book. I gave the book a listen a couple years ago and it was exceedingly interesting -- you'd never believe the things you never knew.

Check out the series by Prof. Thomas Woods here.
2 comments so far:
    Michael Manz December 10, 2008 at 3:24 PM , said...

    I discovered your site. Thank you for a wonderful resource. Do you know if the Woods book: How the Church etc. is available in mp3? I was very interested in your page on realaudio conversion to mp3: like your posted messages, I would like to use ewtn library. I was scared off your converters by the post about spy ware. Any updates?
    Fr. Mike

     
    Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 8:15 AM , said...

    Fr.,

    You'll most likely be able to get "How the Church..." on audiobook from your local library -- that's how I got it. At this point, if you can find the audiobook online it's almost certainly a pirated copy (and therefore illegal).

    Alternately, you can buy it on MP3 from Audible (http://www.audible.com/adbl/entry/offers/productPromo2.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&productID=BK_BLAK_001109). Audible used to have a "join now get X books free" deal, but now I think that plan is expired. Might be worth additional searching, though...

    As for the conversion programs and spyware, I've never had a problem with them. I also use SpyBot S&D pretty regularly, so that may be why.

    God Bless,
    Ryan

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com