POSTED BY on 11:00 AM under
A reader submitted the following, and I'm VERY eager to give them a listen. If you click the links they'll take you to a download page -- I couldn't figure out how to embed the slick download feature they have on their page, so I suppose if you're interested you can either make due or go there yourself.

Tarateel Al'Alaam (Byzantine Music)

Alyaoum Olika Ala khachaba
Takariz 1
Takariz 2
Takariz 3
Troubariyyat
Ya Rabb Al Kouwwat
Ennani Ouchahed
Irhamna Ya Rabb Irhamna
Youhanna 19 - 25



Tarateel Marounya
(Maronite Music)

Ana El2om Elhazina
Ayyouha Elrabbou Ilahouna
Mariam Kouffi Elbouka
Kama Wa Elzoulmou Hawa
Touba Laki Ya Mariam
Anti El Sahlou
Arsala Ellah
Hayya Ma3i Men Loubnan
Mazmour El Kira2at



Fayrouz

Wa Habibi
Ayyouha Elrabbou Ilahouna
Mariam Kouffi Elbouka



Soeur Marie Keyrouz

Ya Umma I'llah
Inna Al Masih Qad Qam
Ana Al Oummou El Hazina
Baytoun Maghara - Ya Bikra Al'2abi
4 comments so far:
    Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 11:14 AM , said...

    What prompt service! I think that the heading "Fayrouz" refers to the Fairuz that Michael mentioned in the comments on the Copic chant (I'm an anglophile, though, so I'm happy to be corrected). She also takes the lead in the music in the second section. It's all wonderful, though -- I downloaded all of this music months ago and haven't had my fill.

     
    Anonymous April 12, 2008 at 8:45 PM , said...

    Thanks for you from Colombia
    It is a wonderfull service to God and all humanity around the world.

     
    Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 9:56 PM , said...

    Maria From Colombia Thanks And God blessing you for give us this oppotunity to download this music for our espiritual advancement.

     
    Camilla April 4, 2012 at 3:52 AM , said...

    Thanks a lot for posting this, I am a great fan of Byzantine music, I will check it out for sure. Hope I'll figure out how to download the files.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com