POSTED BY on 8:57 AM under , , ,
Over at A Catholic iPod they've posted some rather interesting and worthwhile audio shows. He writes:
An update to posts here and here, I have added audio shows 12-16 from Spirit Catholic Radio with Dr. Thomas Hilgers, founder of the Pope Paul VI Institute for The Study of Human Reproduction. A summary - Contraception increases out-of-wedlock pregnancy rates. A doctor will give the pill for menstrual cramps and in the back of the doctor’s mind he will say “and she won’t get pregnant.” Dr. Hilgers discusses the HPV vaccine. Artificial Reproduction Technology - Are we ever going to find a cure for infertility? If we continue down the artificial road we will never find a cure because it is not interested in the causes. About 6.2 million women have some type of impaired infertility. The causes of recurrent miscarriages. What is endometriosis and the treatment and causes. The pharmaceutical industry is not a friend of the NaProTechnology treatments, but some Compounding Pharmacists are interested. (Click Links to listen.)

Show 12: Teens and the Birth Control Pill
Show 13: Artificial Reproduction Technology
Show 14: Women Healed- Infertility
Show 15: Women Healed- Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion
Show 16: Women Healed- Endometriosis

1 comments so far:
    Maria March 14, 2008 at 8:06 AM , said...

    May I please ask for prayers? My name is Maria, I'm 41, and also newly married (6/6/07). My husband and I would dearly love to have a child. Unfortanately I have a history of ovarian cysts. I just had surgery on 2/12/08 and now I have been diagnosed with severe endometriosis and infertility. I am now trying to cope with this new diagnosis, pray, and accept God's will on this. It isn't easy. And I know we are not the only couple with problems trying to concieve.

    Isn't it funny though that I have been a teacher at a daycare for almost twenty years, adore children, always dreamed of being a wife and mother, and now they tell me I have this endometriosis and infertility for years but never knew until last month???

    One thing that helps me is offering up this suffering for others so that they can concieve.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying for you.


    May God Bless you.

    prayrosary4life@aol.com

    Love,
    Maria In Mass :)

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com