POSTED BY on 9:38 PM under ,


I have no idea whether it's actually there or not, but I have it on good authority that there's an MP3 version of the Rosary in Vietnamese on the site I link....HERE. I apologize for not linking the files, but...well...I have no idea what I'm looking at. If anyone can figure it out and tell me which files to link, I'd be happy to do so -- just drop a note in the comment box.
1 comments so far:
    Anonymous November 20, 2007 at 2:23 PM , said...

    http://memaria.org/bai_da_dang/lan_hat_man_coi/

    i randomly clicked something on the right of the site you posted. i found this one. there are several versions of the rosary here. You'll know it when you hear it!
    It's very sing-song and pretty.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com